Saturday, October 8, 2011

Part 2 home tour cont...

This is the picture of my formal living room. (never mind the two unfinished pillows)


The other side looking out.
Formal dinning looking towards the front door.
Looking into the dinning room (those are christmas ornaments hanging off the chandy) I just loved it so much I decided to keep them up there.
This is what you see from the front door.



As you enter the front door you look the right it's my formal living room (no one allow look and keep walking) just kidding. Big changes are a coming in this room stay tuned. As you look to the left the formal dinning room.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So what are the darker things on your Chandelier? (I may have missed where you mentioned them?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cindy Thank you for taking the time to stop by, those are christmas ornaments, I put them up and just loved the way they looked I keep them there and since they were brown, It all just worked out really well.

    ReplyDelete